Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen M Bernstein has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Stephen M Bernstein has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Bernstein - Posted on January 23rd, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stephen M Bernstein Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Stephen M Bernstein
Stephen M Bernstein, DMD, FAGD Dr. Bernstein has been providing dental care to the residents of Valley Stream and the surrounding communities for more than 35 years. Dr. Bernstein received a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the School of Dental Medicine at Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1974. He is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and member of the American Dental Asociation, the Dental Society of the State of New York and the Nassau County Dental Society. Since he began practicing dentistry, Dr. Bernstein has dedicated himself to keeping up with the latest and most innovative techniques and procedures. Each year he attends numerous seminars and dental meetings, ensuring that his patients receive the finest, most comprehensive and advanced dental care. Throughout his career, he has taken post graduate courses in implant and cosmetic dentistry, and has been certified as an Invisalign provider. He was the host of Your Dental Health, a former call in television program on Cablevison. He enjoys playing golf, running and spending time with his family. Dr. Bernstein and his wife Linda, a Dental Hygienist have three grown children, and two grandsons.
Locations & DirectionsDENTAL ASSOCIATES OF VALLEY STREAM PC, 17 W Merrick Rd Ste 1, Valley Stream, NY
Dr. Stephen M Bernstein is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Valley Stream, NY.