2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Comfortable Office
Advanced Technology
Cleanliness
Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Stephen H Troyer?

I was very frustrated

I arrived at Dr Troyers office 10 minutes early. I was called back to a treatment room in a timely fashion. I watched a video for about 10 minutes. And then the wait began. I waited for 1 hour and 25 minutes from my arrival time for Dr Troyer to see me. He spent 2 minutes with me...2 minutes after an 85 minute wait! He proceeded to tell me he couldn't help me and charged me $50... Apparently my time has no value whatsoever. I find this to be very unprofessional and I would not recommend him.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner

Binge Eating Disorder

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Stephen H Troyer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Evansville, IN.

Dr. Stephen H Troyer Is this you?