Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Steve H Bolur has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Steve H Bolur has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Bridges and Crowns
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Steve H Bolur
About Dr. Steve Bolur, D.D.S. Dr. Steve Bolur received his undergraduate degree from UCLA. He continued his education at USC School of Dentistry where he received his degree as a General Practitioner in 1989. He practices general dentistry and is also trained in more advanced cases of dentistry, such as cosmetics, oral surgery, periodontal surgery, implants and orthodontics. He is an active member of the American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), Western Los Angeles Dental Society (WLADS), and United States Institute of Orthodontics. Dr. Bolur attends continuing education seminars to bring advanced technology and best care for his patients, because your health, and the commitment to provide the best quality dental care is his main concern. He believes regular exercise, correct diet, and balanced life style are also very important for every individuals complete health.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steve H Bolur is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Los Angeles, CA.