Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Steve Byun has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Steve Byun has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Steve Byun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Steve Byun
Steve Byun, DDS The gift of being a dentist has enriched my life in so many ways. I am particularly thankful for how much it has helped me become more understanding of my fellow human beings. It was taught me so much empathy because of the necessity of the profession, and in turn it has made my own life that much more fulfilled. Education and Continuing Education In order to become a dentist, I earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery from University of California San Francisco, graduating from the class of 1998. After graduating, I have been involved in extensive continuing education in the following subjects: Dental Implants, Sleep Apnea and Snoring Treatment, Cosmetic Dentistry, Reconstructive Dentistry, and TMJ. Having a range of subjects to continually study and improve upon let’s me more completely treat my patients. I travel all over the country to various institutes to get the training I need, but I feel it is worth it. I love learning new things and constantly bettering the depth and breadth of my skills. In the Practice Dentistry is an extremely fulfilling profession. The ability to change people’s lives is a true blessing when given the chance. To be able to work in a profession where I get to interact with so many amazing people and get to know them over the course of many years is very gratifying. My team appreciates our patients and also each other. We keep an upbeat vibe in the office and show up happy to be here! Most of my team has been here even longer than I have. Several have been with us over 12 years! They are some of the sweetest ladies I have had the pleasure of knowing, and always make our patients feel special and appreciated. Personal Life I am originally from Houston, Texas, and have lived in San Francisco for the past 16 years. In my spare time, I love going to concerts, snowboarding, or traveling all over the world. I am also passionate about helping our community, and I support the American Red Cross and the San Francisco Food Bank. Resources
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steve Byun is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Stockton, CA.