- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven V Aveni DDS
Dr. Steven V Aveni, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Steven V Aveni has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Steven V Aveni has the following 9 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Steven V Aveni Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Steven V Aveni
Dr. Steven Aveni, D.D.S.,P.C. will provide a thorough, complete diagnosis and treatment plan and discuss and educate each patient of all treatment options. The entire staff is educated and focuses on cosmetic procedures and prosthetic make-over using crowns, bridges and implants. Reconstructive and cosmetic procedures can be completed in as little time as two appointments. Dr. Steven V. Aveni,D.D.S.,P.C. Credentials- 1979 - Georgetown University School of Dentistry graduate 1979-1997 - Boston University School of Dentistry Clinical Instructor and Assistant Clinical Professor 1979-Present - Private practice in Plymouth, Massachusetts, US 1984 - Elected to Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Fraternity 1997 - Present- a member of American College of Dentists 1997 - Present - a member of th International College of Dentists 1979-Present - Jordan Hospital Staff 1997-Present - Jordan Hospital Board of Directors 1979-Present - A member in good standing of the American Dental Association 1979-Present - A member in good standing of the Massachusetts Dental Society 1979-Present - Dental Advisor for the Plymouth Elementary Schools (MA)