Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven L Berke DMD
Dr. Steven L Berke, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Norwich, CT. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven L Berke has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Steven L Berke has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven L Berke - Posted on August 5th, 2015
Dr. Steven L Berke Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Steven L Berke
Steven L. Berke, DMD Dr. Berke has been practicing Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery for over 25 years. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He completed his Residency at Cook County Hospital and State University of New York Downstate Medical Center Affiliate Hospitals. Dr. Berke stays abreast of the latest technology through many hours of continuing education and membership many professional organizations. Dr. Berke is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology and the American Board of Forensic Dentistry, and is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, the American College of Forensic Examiners and the American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is certified by the American Heart Association in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Steven L Berke is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Norwich, CT.