Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven M Butensky DDS
Dr. Steven M Butensky, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Prosthodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven M Butensky has the following 1 specialty
39 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Steven M Butensky Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Steven M Butensky's office for more information.
16 E 52nd St Ste 1200 New York, NY : (212) 486-6622
More about Dr. Steven M Butensky
About Dr. Steven Butensky A skilled clinician and lecturer with over 20 years experience in prosthodontics and cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Steven M. Butensky maintains a private practice in New York City. He has received B.S. degrees in Chemistry and Environmental Sciences from Syracuse University, his D.D.S degree from the Medical College of Virginia and his certificate in Prosthodontics from New York University College of Dentistry. Dr. Butensky is a clinical associate professor in Post-Graduate Prosthodontics as well as the Director of Aesthetic Dentistry in the Advanced Education Program in Prosthodontics at New York University and teaches the Aesthetic Continuum on Porcelain Laminate Veneers. Dr. Steven M. Butensky is a member of the ADA, Academy of Osseointegration and the American College of Prosthodontics. He is also a fellow of the Northeastern Gnathological Society. Dr. Butensky’s primary passion in life is his love for the art and science of dentistry. His interests, however, go far beyond the dental office and his teaching responsibilities. Whether it’s ice climbing in Alaska, Colorado or Utah, rock climbing in New Hampshire or the Gunks in New York, his love for the outdoors and extreme sports has led him to excel in many endeavors. Gymnastics was an integral part of his background having achieved captain status in high school and later competing for Syracuse University in the NCAA. Following college and dental school, Dr. Butensky spent time in the mountains of Alaska, Switzerland and the Rockies. Influenced by some of the best backcountry skiers in the world, he fine-tuned his skiing, snowboarding and mountaineering skills. Dr. Butensky’s excursions have enabled him to appreciate the wonders of the natural world and the strong connection between mind and body.
Locations & DirectionsPROSTHODONTICS AND AESTHETIC DENTISTRY, 16 E 52nd St Ste 1200, New York, NY
Dr. Steven M Butensky is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.