Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Have you seen Steven Corben?

whole office is great

never had any problems

Great office with friendly staff

i have never had a bad experience here and come here every 3 months. Rachel is awesome!! and the staff is very friendly.

Highly recommend

Highly recommend!!!

Cleaning and periocheck

Dr Corben is always professional and excellent clinician

excellent visit

always a positive experienc

Excellent Service--- Jens the best !!!

Very professional and knowleable

Love this place!!

The Doctors and staff at this office are exceptional. I actually feel that I am treated as an individual. They take the time to hear my concerns and customize treatment for my specific needs. I never have a problem getting an appointment, as they have two locations offering evening and Saturday appointments. My hygienist Rachel, always greets me with a friendly smile and takes the time to educate me on improving my oral health. The front desk staff are also terrific. They take the time to help me with insurance concerns and questions. I would not go anywhere else!

Feeling at home with Dr. Corben and Marina

I came in for my 3 month periodontal treatment today. I had an excellent pain free experience as always and enjoyed seeing Marina again. She is an excellent dental hygienist who performs her duties well! I enjoy coming to this dental practice because I feel that Dr. Corben and his associates make me feel relaxed and stress free! I highly recommend this practice.

Fantastic Experience

I enjoyed my first visit to the office . The doctor took the time to listen to all of my concerns and took into consideration my fear of the dentist . The front desk girls were pleasant and I could tell everyone there cares about the patients. I am excited for my next visit.

Nothing but the best at Dr.Corben's office

This is a great dental office from the moment you walk in. The staff is so welcoming and genuinely so nice. Dr. Corben is thorough, yet conservative. He helps the patient understand all the options available. The treatment I have received was painless, quick and above par. Excellent work. Everyone talks to you so you forget your anxieties. They share funny stories and make you feel right at home. I would highly recommend to my family, friends and coworkers. Dr. Corben will be making my smile beautiful without any surprises. I am so glad I found this dentist.

Superb Invisalign Results

After several years of headaches and breaking off portions of my back teeth (I'm a serious grinder) I began Invisalign treatment with Dr Corben. It was easy, almost painless and well worth it. I have not only a healthier bite now, but a smile that gets me loads of compliments. And as an added bonus, the retainers I use at night control my grinding. I have not had one of those 6 am headaches in a long, long time.

Wonderful experience!

I am very impressed with my overall experience at this office! The entire staff are all very professional and I felt comfortable right away. I would recommend this office to anyone who is afraid of the dentist because they know how to make patients feel at ease in the chair!

• Similiar Dentists

Steven Corben is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Salem, MA.