Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven D Bender has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Steven D Bender has the following 13 expertise
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Dental Check-up
- Headache Disorders
- Root Canal
- Facial Pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven D Bender - Posted on October 22nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven D Bender - Posted on July 10th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Steven D Bender Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Steven D Bender's office for more information.
3302 Gaston Ave Dallas, TX : (214) 828-8432
More about Dr. Steven D Bender
Director: Center for Facial Pain and Sleep Medicine, Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas TX.
Locations & DirectionsTEXAS A AND M COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY, 3302 Gaston Ave, Dallas, TX
Dr. Steven D Bender is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dallas, TX.