Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven E Berry
Dr. Steven E Berry, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wylie, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven E Berry has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Steven E Berry has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Mediocre at best.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven E Berry - Posted on April 6th, 2015
I stopped going to Dr Berry because they are no longer in my network and the cost is too high for the service. The office staff are excellent and the Dr is polite but his work is really very mediocre. After cleanings, my husband and I noticed that he barely looks into your mouth, sometimes not even that but the insurance is always charged for a full check up. I hate the idea of starting over with another dentist but the cost for the kind of service is a strong driving force.
Great Dentist and Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven E Berry - Posted on January 6th, 2015
Dr. Steven E Berry Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsBERRY FAMILY DENTISTRY WYLIE, 901 W Fm 544 Ste 100, Wylie, TX
Dr. Steven E Berry is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wylie, TX.