Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven Huffstutler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Steven Huffstutler has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Steven Huffstutler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I would definitely hesitate due to the fact that my experience was sub-par. My biggest disapointment is their staff. They seem nice and talk to you nice, but in the end they don't care about you personally. They have messed up on our appointments. The first instance- I set up a dental cleaning for myself and my husband months in advance. We get off work go to the office for the dental cleaning, but then they say that my husband cannot get a cleaning because he did not get his anual check up by Dr. Huffstutler. I asked the girls why they did not mention this before i set up the appointment. No answer. Apparently Dr. Huffstutler is off on Fridays so my husband could not get a check up or a cleaning that day. Very frustrating! 2nd instance: Today 5/8/13 Loraine or Lorry called to cancell the appointment i had set up months in advance on Friday May 17th. She said "The hygienist will not be working on Friday's anymore." I asked if they were going to honor the appointments already set up for customers before the hygeniest decided not to work on Friday's. She puts me on hold for about 5 mintues. She said "No, there is nothing we can do". So I said "Okay, then I am switching Dentist." She said "Okay." Again, no "I am sorry for the incovenience" or "Let me see what i can do" nothing...apparently they don't care about loosing customers. So i DO NOT recommend this Dentist. Go somewhere else that knows how to treat customers...
30 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Steven Huffstutler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX DentaBlue
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife HMO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven Huffstutler is similar to the following 3 Dentists near North Richland Hills, TX.