- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven J Cross
Dr. Steven J Cross is a doctor primarily located in Schertz, TX, with other offices in New Braunfels, TX and Boerne, TX( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry and Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Steven J Cross has 5 locations
Dr. Steven J Cross has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Steven J Cross has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Steven J Cross Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Steven J Cross
Dr. Steven Cross, D.M.D. I'm Doctor Steven Cross and my goal is to deliver the best possible care to all patients. We take the time to listen carefully to all our patients about their needs, as related to their dental care, whether it be cosmetic or restorative. I was born in Toronto, Canada where I attended dental school at Boston University where I received my degree in 1990. I moved to Dallas, Texas where I completed a residency in Anesthesiology and Pain Management at University of Texas Southwestern. I have been practicing General Dentistry since that time. I stay current with dental advancement by attending continuing education seminars and reading dental journals. I am married and have 4 children. We enjoy spending our spare time together. My hobbies are playing ice hockey, scuba diving and martial arts. I hold professional memberships with the American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Fort Worth Dental Society