Is Dr. Steven Anderson the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Anderson DDS
Dr. Steven Anderson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Baraboo, WI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Steven Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Steven Anderson has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
22 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Steven Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Steven Anderson's office for more information.
1203 8th St Baraboo, WI : (608) 356-2112
More about Dr. Steven Anderson
Dr. Steven Anderson was born in 1966 in St Clare Hospital in Baraboo. "I attended Texas Wesleyan College on an academic scholarship and graduated Magna Cum Laude. I then went to the University of Illinois ...
Locations & DirectionsOral Surgery Center, S.C., 1203 8th St, Baraboo, WI
Dr. Steven Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Baraboo, WI.