- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven L Cohen
Dr. Steven L Cohen is a doctor primarily located in Lompoc, CA, with other offices in Nipomo, CA and Tulare, CA( and 16 other locations). Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Steven L Cohen has 18 locations
Dr. Steven L Cohen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Steven L Cohen has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Steven L Cohen Accepts the Following Insurance
- 425 W Central Ave Ste 201 Lompoc , CA : (805) 735-2846
- 150 Tejas Pl Nipomo , CA : (805) 929-3254
- 1111 E Tulare Ave Tulare , CA : (559) 688-3313
- 1201 24th St Ste A Bakersfield , CA : (661) 431-1120
- 1213 W Henderson Ave Porterville , CA : (559) 306-3061
- 1223 Higuera St Ste 201 San Luis Obispo , CA : (805) 541-3411
- 1418 E Main St Ste 110 Santa Maria , CA : (805) 614-7005
- 1560 Lacey Blvd Ste 107 Hanford , CA : (559) 589-6301
- 201 W Mill St Suite B Santa Maria , CA : (805) 345-3702
- 2084 9th St Ste B Los Osos , CA : (805) 541-3411
- 210 N 11th Ave Ste 101 Hanford , CA : (559) 585-2170
- 2205 S Broadway Santa Maria , CA : (805) 347-1000
- 3401 Coffee Rd Ste A Bakersfield , CA : (661) 587-3512
- 4401 Ming Ave Bakersfield , CA : (661) 835-5800
- 4409 Ming Ave Bakersfield , CA : (661) 835-5800
- 5680 Calle Real Goleta , CA : (805) 979-3155
- 9755 Alondra Blvd Bellflower , CA : (562) 925-4022
- 210 N Broadway Santa Maria , CA : (805) 347-1171
More about Dr. Steven L Cohen
Dr. Steven L. Cohen graduated from William Howard Taft High School in Woodland Hills, California; four years later, he received his Bachelor's degree from California State University at Northridge with a major in Biology. He then continued his education at Howard University School of Dentistry, receiving a D.D.S. degree. While in dental school, Dr. Cohen was awarded the Health Professions Scholarship from the U.S. Army. Following his dental education, Dr. Cohen served as a General Dentistry Officer at Fort Riley, Kansas, where he gained a broad range of experience and knowledge in interdisciplinary dentistry. Following two years of military service, Dr. Cohen entered the graduate orthodontic program at the University of Kentucky, College of Dentistry where he received his post-doctoral Masters Degree (M.S.D.) and a Certificate in Orthodontics. Dr. Cohen is board certified having earned Diplomate status with the American Board of Orthodontics in 1990, is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists and the American Dental Association and has served San Luis Obispo County for 25 years with offices in San Luis Obispo and Los Osos. Dr. Cohen has experience treating a full range of orthodontic patients from minor to the most complex problems. He and his wife, Jayne, have four children, Aaron, David, Danya and Jordan. Dr. Cohen enjoys hiking the many beautiful trails in our county and kayaking in Morro Bay and along the ocean shore. He and Jayne are choral singers with the Cuesta Master Chorale and Opera San Luis Obispo. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us today.. What is a Board Certified Orthodontist? An orthodontist is a dentist who has completed an American Dental Association accredited graduate program in the specialty of orthodontics. A dentist who graduates from a specialty program becomes an orthodontic specialist who is eligible to become board certified through the voluntary examination process of the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO.) Involvement in the certification process is a demonstration of the orthodontist's pursuit of continued proficiency and excellence.