Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Steven L Wilson?

Dr. Wilson and his staff did a fantastic job on my skin graft. It was well worth the 45 minutes drive for Wichita to Hutchinson for the care I received. And they took my Delta Dental insurance so my cost was half what the periodontists in Wichita wanted to charge me. Will visit him again in a heartbeat!

Satisfaction

Highly competent and professional periodontist

I had a sinus lift, bone graft, and two implants. Dr Steven Wilson provided expert care. Each of these procedures was pain free and my recovery time was quick. Dr Wilson is highly trained and he is an excellent at communicating what to expect and how to care for your mouth after surgery. His office has a positive and professional setting and is staffed with well trained, friendly personnel. I highly recommend Dr Wilson to anyone in the area needing dental implants or perio procedures. What a super periodontist!

Birth Control

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Steven L Wilson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hutchinson, KS.