Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven H Nadel has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Teeth Cleaning
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Nadel does not accept credit cards. And even if he does he charges 4%-5% extra which is ridiculous. Dental expenses are in thousands of dollars. How can he expect each patient to pay in cash or check. Are all people rich to afford cash. And if you can't afford then be prepared to pay 4-5% extra. Either ways such a rich dentist will never be at loss, the local public will but not the dentist. All dentist and physician practices accept credit card without any extra charges except his practice. The staff runs into your room after doctor has given anesthesia to get you to sign the check. The doctor charges you even before the procedure is started and completed.
Dr. Steven H Nadel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven H Nadel is similar to the following 1 Dentists near Boynton Beach, FL.