Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven P Best DMD
Dr. Steven P Best, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Durham, NC, with another office in Summerfield, NC. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven P Best has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven P Best has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Steven P Best has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 4 of 4
I have not seen him yet,
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven P Best - Posted on October 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven P Best - Posted on February 6th, 2018
I was referred to Dr Best for a wisdom tooth extraction while I was there I had two teeth that had broken of earlier in the summer not only did Dr Best take care of the wisdom tooth he also got the roots of the broken teeth also. I must say the Dr Best is the best oral surgeon I have been to I never felt anything after numbing and his assistant Haley was very calming to have in the room. Dr Best also called and checked on me a few hours later. Ive never met a dentist who goes out of his way after businesses hours to check on his patients I recommend him to anyone needing an extraction done. Thank you Dr Best for the awesome job
Beware - no on call number for emergencies
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven P Best - Posted on July 17th, 2017
My son had 4 wisdom teeth removed on a recent Friday. It took 2 messages and 6 hours to get a call back regarding complications on Saturday. On Monday, I left a message at 4:20pm no return call even though the office did not close until 5pm. Flash forward 2 weeks, hospitalization, 4 surgeries later, a new surgeon (thank goodness), and a bacterial infection that we still cannot get control of. No I do not recommend Dr Best. FYI my new surgeon called Dr Best's office to give him an update and got voicemail.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven P Best - Posted on September 9th, 2014
Dr. Steven P Best Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven P Best is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Durham, NC.