- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven S Christensen
Dr. Steven S Christensen is a doctor primarily located in Layton, UT. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Steven S Christensen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Steven S Christensen has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Steven S Christensen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Steven S Christensen
Our areas of special interest are cosmetic dentistry and implant reconstruction. We are proud of our success in these areas. Dr. Christensen and his staff invite you to experience our unique approach to dental care. Any accomplished cosmetic dentist will agree that continuing education is critical in developing the skills that create incredible results. In recent years, Dr. Christensen has immersed himself in continuing education. He has averaged over 100 hours per year, which is more than six times the requirement for professional licensing. Dr. Christensen has a true passion for dentistry, and can't seem to get enough new knowledge! He is passionate about creating beautiful and functional smiles for his patients, and to that end, he stays on the leading edge of research and development of new materials and procedures. Dr. Christensen is a member of many professional organizations including: The American Dental Association, theÂ Academy of General Dentistry, the Utah Dental Association, and the Weber District Dental Society. Dr. Christensen earned his dental degree from Creighton University School of Dentistry in 1987.