Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart A Katz has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Katz did not care that I was in pain after the surgery. He ignored me, and wouldn't prescribe anything for pain. I went back a week after surgery, and he called my pain, discomfort and told me I wouldn't be in pain after a week. I went back 5 weeks later, still in tremendous pain, again he did nothing to alleviate my pain. I finally saw a dentist and was told that of the 4 wisdom teeth that were removed, I still had 2 holes in my mouth on either side from surgery. This is what was causing tremendous pain because not only were they still opened, they were inflamed. The dentist put medication inside the holes and gave me an anti-inflammatory. I'm finally starting to feel better. Do not go to Dr. Katz, if you want a surgeon that cares and does his job!
Dr. Stuart A Katz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGarden State Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery Llc, 1 Broadway Ste 101, Elmwood Park, NJ
Dr. Stuart A Katz is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Elmwood Park, NJ.