Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sucheta S Amanjee DDS
Dr. Sucheta S Amanjee, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Roseville, CA, with another office in North Highlands, CA. She speaks English.
Dr. Sucheta S Amanjee has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Sucheta S Amanjee has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Sucheta S Amanjee Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Sucheta S Amanjee
Dr. Sucheta Amanjee DDS has been practicing pediatric dentistry for over 12 years now. She moved to Northern California 5 years ago. She has a unique way of connecting with kids with a flair for using her imaginations and her creative mind in the vocabulary that she uses with her patients. Being herself a mother of two, She simply adores kids and has a very good sense of humor. She has the ability to create a jovial and fun atmosphere with her vibrant energy and enthusiasm. Tooth Fairy Dental Center has been a dream come true and as she rightly says, "I relive my childhood and love to be a kid amongst kids." Dr.Amanjee has won numerous awards for her professional accomplishments. She has a number of presentations and publications to her credit. She has also won an award for Best Paper on her work in Salivary Remineralization and has been honored by the Asian Pacific Dental Congress. Her philosophy in life is: “ To be a good dentist, you first have to be a good human being.” In her free time, she loves to read, play scrabble ,cook, frost cakes and spend time with her family. Memberships: Member of American Association of Pediatric Dentistry. Member of California Society of Pediatric Dentistry. Member of American Dental Association. Member of California Dental Association. Member of Sacramento District Dental Society. Member of Indian Society of Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry. CPR certified.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sucheta S Amanjee is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Roseville, CA.