2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Advanced Technology
Satisfaction
Cleanliness
Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Sulman Ahmed?

Dr. Sulman Ahmed - Owner of Ideal Dental of Corinth

Dr. Sulman Ahmend - appears to own Ideal Dental of Corinth. Ideal Dental of Corinth hides behind the name Cornerstone Dentist and Orthodontics, as the name Cornerstone appears on the outside of the building. If one has this many shells to hide in, everyone else should ask what is he hiding from. From personal experience: I was a patient at Cornerstone Dental, in Corinth Texas, I saw Dr. Valleo. I went in with only mild tooth pain in one tooth. During the examination, the dentist struck my tooth with a heavy metal instrument like a hammer. No surprise after the tooth was struck by the dentist, it was cracked and required a root canal. From a slightly painful tooth which in all likelihood only needed a "bite adjustment" to a "cracked" tooth - cracked in 3 places requiring a root canal. I assert this is a way this business generates revenue. Causing more harm which cost more money. The office of Cornerstone dental saw my credit card, verified my insurance and decided to create themselves a flow of income. The work was shoddy at best, the work lasted less than 1 week and had to be re-done by a more professional establishment. Since insurance paid Ideal Dental / Cornerstone the insurance company would not pay another dentist to re-do the shoddy work, it was all out of pocket. Leaving me with about 8,000 reasons to be very dissatisfied with this empire. Let my experience and opinions be a warning to run. Do not open your mouth for Dr. Sulman, Ideal Dental, Cornerstone Dental, or any other of the companies he has in his shell game.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Birth Control

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Sulman Ahmed is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Garland, TX.