Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunia Abdula-Lessing
Dr. Sunia Abdula-Lessing, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sunia Abdula-Lessing has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 3 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sunia Abdula-Lessing - Posted on July 30th, 2013
From the moment I stepped in, until I was done, I was extremely comfortable and at ease. Dr. Lessing is a professional, with expertise that is far greater than any other root canal specialist I've ever been before. The reviewer about the copay should take note that all insurances requires a copay. That does not tell the true quality and excellence of the doctor or the office. Please go to Dr. Lessing. You will not be disappointed.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sunia Abdula-Lessing - Posted on June 20th, 2013
I was very anxious and fearful of going to have a rootcanal because i havent ever had one. The second i walked into that office i was greeted with smiles. The office is very laid back and as relaxing as it could be. Dr. Lessing and her staff were professional and understand of my fears and concerns. She let me know everything she was doing and the reason for everything. I will recommend you to everyone i know
Beware of their Copay!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sunia Abdula-Lessing - Posted on April 16th, 2013
They require a $350.00 copay even if you have insurance. Their feeling is you can be reimbursed. This is a terrible way to do business. Why should a patient be required to pay out of their pocket $350.00 when their insurance will cover most of the cost? Do they not understand many of us cannot afford that? Obviously, I will be going somewhere else. I posted this to warn others about this practice.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBALTIMORE VA MEDICAL CENTER, 10 N Greene St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Sunia Abdula-Lessing is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Baltimore, MD.