Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunitha Sirivolu DMD
Dr. Sunitha Sirivolu, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Royal Palm Beach, FL, with another office in Lake Worth, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Sunitha Sirivolu has 2 locations
11903 Southern Blvd Ste 116
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
Dr. Sunitha Sirivolu has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Sunitha Sirivolu has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sunitha Sirivolu - Posted on June 29th, 2016
While this dentist was very nice, I still ended up leaving the office with bone fragments or food particles in my gum. Telling me to get crowns to correct problem. Very hard sell to the tune of $6000. All I wanted was the fragments to be taken out whatever they are. Going back for cleaning since I already paid for it. Will see my regular dentist next month.
Sneaky and greedy
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sunitha Sirivolu - Posted on September 20th, 2013
Worst dentist. Lied to me about things that needed to be done. Over charged, won't refund. Charging me and my insurance company for procedures that were not done, and for procedures that are supposed to be done by the dentist and only the hygienist worked on my mouth and is still billed as if it was the doctor. Lied and said one of the hygienists was a specialist.. Did my research.. That was a lie... Horrible.. Fraud.. Rude when I confronted them about it . Tried to make me sign a hush hush agreement so it wouldn't go public and said that was the only way to get my money back. I am currently working on the letters for the BBB, insurance company, and dentistry board.
More about Dr. Sunitha Sirivolu
Dr. Sunitha Sirivolu DMD “Healthy teeth and gums are so important to your overall health” Get directions Get directions Why Family Dentist of Palm Beach? Family Dentist of Palm Beach cares about you and your family. We really want the best for our patients and we will explain all your options in easy-to-understand terms allowing you make your own informed decisions. We also do our best to be on time so there is never a long wait. We have a great staff of people working hard to make your trip to the dentist simple and smooth. If you have an emergency or need restorative or cosmetic work done, our dentists are some of the best in the business and will transform your mouth to that beautiful healthy white smile you deserve. angelikab, Wellington, FL Several years of good experiences! “The staff at Family Dentist is always friendly and accommodating and any treatment is done thoroughly, gently and with care for everyone in our family. Thank you” elkev, Loxahatchee, FL Great dentist and oral hygenists!
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sunitha Sirivolu is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Royal Palm Beach, FL.