Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan J Aten has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 6
I have been going to Dr. Aten for 10 years. She and her staff are great. I have always had a positive experience even when needing a filling or crown. She explains everything in detail and is never rushed to finish a procedure. She ensures there are no problems and that I am doing ok. Her staff are friendly and enjoy chatting with them during regular dental cleaning. Filing insurance is easy. I would recommend Dr. Aten and her staff to anyone in search of a dentist.
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Aten. I first met her when I sold dental supplies YEARS ago and have only been away when I lived overseas or she wasn't on my plan. I TRUST her without question that she does her very best for me. She's so very kind, thoughtful and caring. She has gone out of her way to help me when I needed her. I'd recommend her as your general dentist without question. Her chair side manner is wonderful and most importantly I TRUST her. Her skill level is exceptional. All of her staff as just wonderful people. I even invited her office to my wedding and they came! You won't regret choosing her for your dental care.
Dr. Susan J Aten accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX DentaBlue
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSusan Jeffers Aten Dds, 500 N Coit Rd Ste 2094, Richardson, TX
Dr. Susan J Aten is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Richardson, TX.