Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Susan L Bracker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Susan L Bracker has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan L Bracker - Posted on October 16th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan L Bracker - Posted on August 21st, 2018
I hadn't been to the dentist in awhile because our dentist passed away. I needed a more intense cleaning called scaling and was very nervous about it. From the moment I met Cindy one of the hygienists she made me feel at ease and so comfortable. She made the experience way better for me. She is the absolute best! Thank you Cindy!!
She’s terrible causes lots of pain
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan L Bracker - Posted on April 5th, 2018
Great Dentist, Needs Better Scheduling
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan L Bracker - Posted on October 27th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan L Bracker - Posted on November 19th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Susan L Bracker Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Susan L Bracker's office for more information.
1 Saredon Pl Ste 100 Rochester, NY : (585) 225-5600
More about Dr. Susan L Bracker
Dr. Susan Bracker, DDS Dr. Susan Bracker is a graduate of the University of Illinois and completed her post-graduate work at the Illinois Masonic Hospital in Chicago. Dr. Bracker began her practice in Rochester in December, 1989. Dr. Bracker’s professional career spans more than two decades, and in that time dentistry has changed quite a bit. Rest assured, Dr. Bracker and her staff keep up with the changes! Dr. Bracker attends multiple conferences and seminars each year; achieving on average, 50 credit hours of continuing education. Her staff is sent to several continuing education programs throughout the year as well. Staying abreast of all the latest trends and technologies allow Dr. Bracker to provide her patients with the latest and most advanced dental techniques. Dr. Bracker’s has extensive training in implant and cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and root canal therapy. Dr. Bracker, her husband Ken, and their three children live in Rochester.
Locations & DirectionsSUSAN L BRACKER DDS, 1 Saredon Pl Ste 100, Rochester, NY
Dr. Susan L Bracker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rochester, NY.