Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan W Burton
Dr. Susan W Burton, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Lexington, KY. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Susan W Burton has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Susan W Burton has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
42 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Susan W Burton
Dr. Susan Walmer Burton wears a number of hats. She is Dental Director of Eastern State Hospital and takes care of the dental needs of those special patients. She has a private dental practice that takes care of the needs of the surrounding communities and even some patients that travel over 500 miles to be apart of her dental practice Dr. Burton, with her teaching experience of over 30 years, has developed a 3-month course to teach those seeking a profession as a dental auxiliary since the demand is so high for experienced or trained dental assistants and front desk managers. Dr. Burton has a passion for speaking. She enjoys speaking to offices and large groups about basic business topics as well as dental concerns but her favorite hat she wears is speaking to various Christian groups about her faith and the ability to be an over comer. Dr. Burton, when time allows, has scheduled engagements throughout the United States as well as within the region. She has been doing sermonettes on the local Christian radio (99.3 FM WJMM and 770AM) for over 21 years. Dr. Burton is married and has 3 daughters Dr. Burton has just recently started The Lord's Handmaidens Red Hat Society. The group is designed to meet the needs of women for fun and fellowship but also includes a devotional and prayer time during each meeting. See category on this website for more information. Dr. Burton is also married and has 3 daughters. See category of this website for Family News.
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY DENTIST, 431 S Broadway Ste 112, Lexington, KY
Dr. Susan W Burton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lexington, KY.