- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan J Cherian has 2 locations
Dr. Susan J Cherian has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Susan J Cherian has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Susan J Cherian Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Susan J Cherian
Dr. Susan Cherian is pleased to be able to offer beautiful smiles to her neighbors in West Windsor, East Windsor and the surrounding communities. The doctor earned her dental degree from NYU, after which she served a residency at Jersey City Medical Center. She is a member of the ADA, New Jersey Dental Association, Middlesex and Mercer County Dental Societies. Dr. Cherian is committed to lifelong training as a way of offering you the best dental care possible. To stay abreast of the latest developments in dentistry, she has taken a variety of continuing education courses to bring you the most current techniques and practices encompassing both family and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Cherian lives in Plainsboro with her husband Thomas, a senior banker at a global investment bank, and their son Kevin. In her spare time, she enjoys listening to music, gardening, interior design and travel.