Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan M Plourde has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 4
I have been going to Dr. Plourde for about 3 years now. My previous dentist would always ask me if I grinded my teeth at night, and tell me that the enamel was wearing down. He never offered any solutions. Dr. Plourde, in contrast, immediately had a dental appliance made for me, that protects my teeth at night. It was very reasonable in cost, and has been easy to use. She has filled a couple cavities for me, and is always gentle. In addition, she has done cosmetic work on my 8 top front teeth, and it has turned out beautifully. Her philosophy is that of educating her patients in order to help them take better care of their teeth, and only to disturb the teeth (by drilling, etc) when necessary. She cares about her patients and wants the best for them. Her rates are very reasonable, as a general matter, but especially so in light of her skill. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a top notch dentist.
Dr. Susan M Plourde accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAgawam Dental Associates Pc, 532 Springfield St, Feeding Hills, MA
Dr. Susan M Plourde is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Feeding Hills, MA.