Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan S Propoggio DMD
Dr. Susan S Propoggio, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Ashburn, VA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan S Propoggio has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Susan S Propoggio has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susan S Propoggio - Posted on October 17th, 2018
Dr. Susan S Propoggio Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Susan S Propoggio
MEET DR. SUSAN PROPOGGIO Dr. Propoggio grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and graduated from Allegheny College (Meadville, PA) with a degree in Biology and Theatre Arts. Dr. Propoggio received her Doctorate in Dental Medicine from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA. Concurrently, she received her Masters in Science Education from the University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education. Following graduation, Dr. Propoggio completed a one-year post-graduate residence program at Allegheny General Hospital (West Penn Allegheny Health System) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Dr. Propoggio is an active member of the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Academy of Laser Dentistry, the Academy of General Dentistry and the Academy of Microscope Dentistry. Dr. Propoggio is persistent in furthering her dental education and believes that continuing education is paramount to providing quality dental treatment. Dr. Propoggio has received a significant amount of post-graduate training at the Dawson Center for Dental Studies. She has also achieved certification in laser dentistry through the Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD). Dr. Propoggio enjoys all aspects of general dentistry and strives to always produce beautiful dentistry that is functionally correct. The greatest personal reward she receives in her profession comes from the many underprivileged patients who she treats at the Loudoun Adult Dental Clinic on Tuesday nights and in her own office. Dr. Propoggio serves on a planning committee and hopes to see a full-service adult dental clinic become a reality in Loudoun County. Dr. Propoggio also volunteers her care to patients from the Ruritan Charities. Dr. Propoggio is married and the mother of twin daughters. She enjoys being a member of the Loudoun/Fairfax Mothers of Multiples organization. Dr. Propoggio is a member of the Kennedy Center and enjoys the performing arts. She also likes to swim, travel, read, exercise and cook.
Locations & DirectionsLANS FAMILY DENTISTRY AND ORTHODONTICS, 44110 Ashburn Shopping Plz Unit 166, Ashburn, VA
Dr. Susan S Propoggio is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ashburn, VA.