Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan E Vickers has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Showing 5 of 13
It takes way too long to get an appointment. 6 month cleaning are 8 months and if you are having a problem..2 and a half months. My son had a tooth that she was watching that ended up with a root canal and crown and another dentist. She is expensive compared to other dentists and orthodontists in the area.
I HAVE RECENTLY BEGUN TAKING MY TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS TO DR VICKERS. I COULD NOT HAVE CHOSEN A BETTER DENTIST ANYWHERE. I LOVED THE PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERE. THE INTERACTION WITH THE PARENTS AND CHILDREN IS SO FRIENDLY. MY GIRLS HAD TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES WITH THEIR PREVIOUS DENTAL FACILITY I MADE THE DECISION TO LOCATE THE BEST CHILDRENS DENTIST IN THIS AREA....OMG I CAN'T BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW BLESSED OUR FAMILY WAS TO CALL AND BE TOLD "WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS AT THIS TIME". BOTH GIRLS HAVE BEEN TO DR VICKERS FOR TREATMENTS. THEY ARE RELAXED AND ENJOY GOING. I WILL GIVE REFERALS ALL DAY TO DR VICKERS AND HER STAFF. A THOUSAND THANK YOUS FOR THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE FROM THE INITIAL PHONE CALL TO THE CHECK OUT AFTER TREATMENT. WE HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN TOLD THAT THE YOUNGEST WOULD NOT EVER HAVE TREATMENT UNTIL SHE WAS SEDATED. SHE HAS BEEN THERE TWICE AND NO SEDIATION OR RESTRAINT WAS NECESSARY. HER FACIAL EXPRESSION SHOWED HOW WELL EVEN THE FIRST TREATMENT WENT. SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT WHAT THEY DID AND HOW THEY DID IT. WE COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL WE ARE TO HAVE DR VICKERS SEE OUR GIRLS.
Needed some procedures relatively soon for my children. As a new patient, knew there would be some wait involved. Waited 3 weeks for an "evaluation" appointment, assuming they would then get the care needed relatively soon afterwards. No, they were then scheduled three months out! In this case, can't wait that long. They were put on call list to fill cancelled appointments. I waited, called, stated that one child was having issues and discomfort. The person I spoke to had an attitude of "Oh well" about my child, and even when I stated I would have to look elsewhere for care. No concern whatsoever.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan E Vickers is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Salisbury, MD.