Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanna R Aguilera has 3 locations
3698 Largent Way NW Ste 202
Marietta, GA 30064
Book Online Now
Dr. Suzanna R Aguilera has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Suzanna R Aguilera has the following 12 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Bridges and Crowns
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
Dr. Suzanna R Aguilera Accepts the Following Insurance
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Suzanna R Aguilera
Dr. Suzanna Aguilera is a graduate of Georgia State University-Milledgeville with a Major in Chemistry and a minor in music as well as a 2009 graduate of the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry. Dr. Aguilera is a General Dentist and a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association and the Georgia Dental Association. She was working in an Atlanta dental practice and volunteering her time with the Good Samaritan Clinic in Atlanta prior to coming to Jasper. She is now a Good Samaritan volunteer here in Pickens County. Her strong academic credentials, gentle touch in treatment and true concern for patients are a perfect fit for our practice. Suzanna was born in Camp Hill, AL and grew up in Winchester, TN. She and her husband, Carlos, enjoy traveling, cooking, roller blading and scuba diving.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suzanna R Aguilera is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jasper, GA.