4.9

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr Svetlana Yampolsky?

Wonderful office, great time, and most importantly, top notch quality of care !

Wonderful experience with great staff

Dr. Yampolsky and the staff at her office are wonderful. Coming here for dental care is a very good experience. Great hygienists, friendly, caring and helpful staff, and a good education about oral health .

Root Canal

Dr. Serrano was a lifesaver. She explained everything to me carefully and clearly, was helpful with tips on how I can better care for my teeth, and went above and beyond in her service to me as she performed my root canal from start to finish. I am so pleased with my experience with Dr. Serrano that I'm now exploring a new insurance plan so I can continue getting dental work done at this office. Thanks to her communication skills, I trust her and feel most comfortable getting work done with her.

Great Dentist!

Very thorough and everyone in the office is friendly and helpful.

Great Dentist

Love the staff here! Also very tech savvy - they utilize all the latest technology for treatments and are good at explaining everything. I highly recommend!

took me right away - no waiting at all

I've been coming here for many years and will continue to do so

Great overall experience

Very flexible with budget and timing, and always willing to explain procedures and next steps. Cleaning went smoothly and easily, and also very happy with my Invisalign experience. Very polite and experienced staff.

They are the best dentist i have ever had.

I have been a patient with Dr. Yampolsky for a very long time and I must say I am pretty satisfied with the work that they do. They are so nice and are willing to help you any way they can. i would highly recommend them. i appreciate the caring for their patients. You cannot find anyone better.

Best Dental Office!

Fantastic doctor and staff!

Dr Yampolsky and the staff members are the best!

I've been seeing Dr Yampolsky for 5 years, she's very gentle, very professional. Sam and Evelyn are always helpful. The office location is very convenient I will continue to see her and refer my friends to her.

Dr. Yampolsky offers fantastic and holistic care for all of your dental needs

I have been a patient with Dr. Yampolsky for 10+ years and I am extremely satisfied with her care and the friendly professionalism of her office. She and her staff listen and take seriously your questions and concerns. They go to great lengths to ensure that you are comfortable and that your needs are met with satisfaction. Her practice is staffed by capable and friendly people who work seamlessly to provide a positive experience for you. I highly recommend Dr. Yampolsky and her staff for dental care.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr Svetlana Yampolsky is similar to the following 3 Dentists near New York, NY.