Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tarek Assi
Dr. Tarek Assi, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Coral Springs, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tarek Assi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Tarek Assi has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Tarek Assi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tarek Assi's office for more information.
6268 W Sample Rd Ste 401 Coral Springs, FL : (954) 575-0033
More about Dr. Tarek Assi
Tarek Assi, DMD General Dentist Dr Tarek Assi received his D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree in 1997 from A.B.U. College of Dentistry. He then finished his post-graduate residency in general dentistry in 2004 at Nova Southeastern University. During his residency he had extensive training in wisdom teeth extraction, Oral and Conscious Sedation (Nitrous Oxide), Cosmetic Dentistry, Implantology, as well as, providing dental care to medically compromised patients and patients with special needs. In 2007 he received his D.M.D. (Doctor of Dental Medicine) degree from Nova Southeastern University. The A.D.I.A (American Dental Implant Association) has awarded Dr. Tarek a Fellowship in Implantology in 2010, and a Mastership in surgical implant placement and bone management in 2011. Dr. Tarek is one of very few dentist trained and skilled in both the surgical placement and comprehensive restoration of dental implants. He handles many of our Extraction, and conscious sedation cases. He also enjoys providing restorative and cosmetic dentistry, putting a smile on his patientsʼ faces and making them highly satisfied. Dr Tarek Assi is a current member of the A.D.A (American Dental Association), I.C.O.I. (International Congress of Oral Implantologist), F.D.A. (Florida Dental Association), A.C.C.D. (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry), and A.G.D. (American Academy of General Dentistry). In his spare time he enjoys oil painting, playing music, photography and traveling. E-mail: email@example.com
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Tarek Assi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Coral Springs, FL.