Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Teresa L Wooddell
Dr. Teresa L Wooddell, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Sanford, NC. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa L Wooddell has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Teresa L Wooddell has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Teresa L Wooddell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 5
My previous dentist, (since childhood), passed away and I was forced to find a replacement. I regret the decision of choosing Wooddell. Money is this practice's primary concern and her prices have more than doubled in a few years. Her answer for every problem now seems to be root canal/crown - which she charges 2350.00 per tooth with no discount for patients w/o insurance or patients who need multiple done. Complications since procedures: Crown w/o root canal now has a hole in the top of it, a tooth that was filled at gum line has a gap that was left unfilled on the side and now is extremely sensitive to hot/cold, (now she says it needs rc/crown), and the rc/crown that she completed is now starting to bother me for some reason. There has not been one procedure that I did not leave her office in extreme pain. She is a very nice person, but does not come close to the quality care I was accustomed to with my previous dentist. We have been going to her for a few years now and when my husband needed to see her quickly a few months ago, she charged extra for a scheduled office visit, (the day after I called the office), because it was an "emergency visit". This same tooth was the one he asked her to fill about two years ago and she refused saying it would not last as long as a root canal/crown. Get use to hearing responses like this if you choose Wooddell.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTeresa L Wooddell Dds, 1144 Carthage St, Sanford, NC
Dr. Teresa L Wooddell is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Sanford, NC.