Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Terry M Adair
Terry M Adair is a Dentist primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Terry M Adair
Todd M. Adair, O.D. received his Doctor of Optometry degree from UC Berkeley School of Optometry in 1992. After moving to Sacramento, he acquired his first private optometry office. In 1997, he opened his second office, Adair Dental and Optometry with his brother Terry Adair, DDS. Dr. Adair is an active member of the following associations: California Optometric Association (COA), and the American Optometric Association (AOA). He is also very active as a laser vision consultant and actively co-manages LASIK and other procedures with several refractive surgeons. In addition, he attends 25 hours of continuing education annually and shares his learnings with patients in the exam chair. "I feel private practice optometry allows for a closer relationship between the patient and the doctor. Our patients have a better understanding of their vision and visual needs." Dr. Adair has pursued additional training at UC Davis in the program Comparative Pathology leading to the degree of PhD. I feel that having a better understanding of disease processes in general and of the eye in particular, I will be able to better serve my patients with the eventual hope of revealing fundamental aspects of ocular disease.
Locations & DirectionsTerry M Adair DDS, 2831 J St, Sacramento, CA
Terry M Adair is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sacramento, CA.