Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry W Buday
Dr. Terry W Buday, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rochester, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Terry W Buday has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Terry W Buday has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Terry W Buday accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
More about Dr. Terry W Buday
Dr. Buday is a graduate of Marquette University School of Dentistry and of MICSH International Implant Institute. He is a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, and Oakland County Dental Society. With a unique focus on dentistry as an art form and careful consideration of the fearful patient, Contemporary Smiles opened in Oakland Township in 2001.
Locations & DirectionsCONTEMPORARY SMILES, 4870 N Adams Rd, Rochester, MI
Dr. Terry W Buday is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rochester, MI.