- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry A Cowgill DDS
Dr. Terry A Cowgill, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Onalaska, WI. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Terry A Cowgill has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Terry A Cowgill has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Terry A Cowgill Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Terry A Cowgill
Our Staff Dr. Terry Cowgill DDS grew up in Caledonia Mn and went to college at St. John’s University. He went to dental school at the University of Minnesota and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1994. Wanting to live close to his hometown he started Cowgill Dental in Onalaska. He loves dentistry so much he married another dentist, Michelle Schoene. They are now blessed with three children, Grace, Jonah, and Sophia. Dr. Melissa Schmit DDS is from the Twin Cities area and went to the University of Minnesota – Duluth for her bachelor’s degree. In 1996 she received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Minnesota. She joined our practice in 1997 and now lives with her husband Mark and their three boys, Aaron, Brandon, and Cal. Dr. Michelle (Cowgill) Schoene DDS is from Racine Wi and went to Marquette University before attending dental school at the University of Minnesota. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1995. Besides being a full time Mom she also enjoys treating her patients a few days a week.