Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry J Preece has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 30
Healthy smiles was recommended to my by a close friend and my alumni. My first impression was made when I called to make an appointment. I explained my delimma to Debbie over the phone and Healthy smiles went above and beyond to assist me. I have a fear of dentist from my past experiences with dentist. Dr Preecewas great. I did not suffer in any way. I am truly appreciative for my positive experience. Healthy Smiles will be my dental place for all of my problems. Thankyou very much!
Everything went great today with mycrown and filling. However after about a half hour after, with a very numb mouth, I realized that something felt unusual. It was some graze left in my mouth. Numbness is gone now and everything feels good.
Dr. Terry J Preece accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Terry J Preece is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Anchorage, AK.