- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terryl M Crawford
Dr. Terryl M Crawford is a doctor primarily located in Crestview, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Lakeland, FL( and 8 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry and Endodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Terryl M Crawford has 10 locations
Dr. Terryl M Crawford has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Terryl M Crawford has the following 3 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Terryl M Crawford Accepts the Following Insurance
- 10 Riverwood Dr Ste A Crestview , FL : (850) 689-6766
- 12329 S Orange Blossom Trl Orlando , FL : (407) 856-2555
- 1602 S Florida Ave Ste 1 Lakeland , FL : (863) 413-9773
- 6759 1st Ave S Saint Petersburg , FL : (727) 381-1642
- 9735 S Orange Blossom Trl Orlando , FL : (407) 857-8585
- 2010 US Highway 98 W Unit 102 Santa Rosa Beach , FL : (850) 267-1156
- 317 Cypress Gardens Blvd Winter Haven , FL : (863) 875-4823
- 460 Mary Esther Blvd Mary Esther , FL : (850) 254-9984
- 647 W Lumsden Rd Brandon , FL : (813) 689-1811
- 6996 Piazza Grande Ave Ste 204 Orlando , FL : (407) 521-1977
More about Dr. Terryl M Crawford
Dr. Crawford Terryl M. Crawford, DMD, MSD MSD & Certificate: Endodontics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH Residency: General Practice, Bronx Lebanon Hospital, Bronx, NY; General Practice, Oral Surgery and Oral Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University and Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY DMD: Temple University School of Dentistry, Philadelphia, PA BA: Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL (Minors in Chemistry and Sociology) Member: American Association of Endodontists, American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, West Coast Dental Association, Orange County Dental Association, Polk County Dental Association, New E.R.A. Dental Association Military Service: United States Marine Corps â€œI am a Florida native and couldnâ€™t think of a better place to live and practice endodontics. I feel a strong connection with Orlando and its people. A large part of my commitment to providing quality endodontic care is that Iâ€™m really providing a valuable service to the people in my community. I find it personally and professionally rewarding to be able to help people of all ages get out of acute pain and back to their normal lives, while at the same time preserving their smiles. â€œWhen I made the decision to become an endodontist, I also made the commitment to stay at the forefront of my field through advanced training and membership in professional organizations. Following dental school, I completed residency training in general practice, oral surgery and oral medicine followed by a masterâ€™s degree and certificate in endodontics. I am an active member of several endodontic and dental societies, which allows me to exchange ideas and learn about the newest ways to improve the care I offer my patients. â€œFinally, I believe the best dental care starts with compassion and comfort. Thatâ€™s why I explain everything to my patients beforehand in simple, easy-to-understand language. I feel that educating them makes for better overall treatment.â€ To schedule an appointment with Dr. Crawford, please call Trinity Endodontics at(407) 521-1977 (Orlando) or(863) 413-9773 (Lakeland) or use our online Request an Appointment form.