Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Theresa C Asper has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Theresa C Asper has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theresa C Asper - Posted on June 7th, 2018
I've been twice to Dr. Asper's office for fillings. She is excellent, and very caring. It is not at all a scary dental experience with her. Her staff is great also. I also love her earthy,warm and relaxed reception and dental areas. This is not a cheesy office, but a beautiful, well thought out dental office. I'm so glad I found Dr. Asper.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theresa C Asper - Posted on January 10th, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTHERESA ASPER DDS, 328 S 2nd St, Coos Bay, OR
Dr. Theresa C Asper is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Coos Bay, OR.