- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa Cheng DDS
Dr. Theresa Cheng, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. Their specialties include Periodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Theresa Cheng has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Theresa Cheng has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
Dr. Theresa Cheng Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Theresa Cheng
Dr. Theresa Cheng EDUCATION Kaohsiung Medical College, graduated with honors from dental school, 1982 General practice residency, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital 1982-1983 Periodontics residency, University of Washington, 1983-1985 PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS American Academy of Periodontology American Academy of Osseointegration Washington State Society of Periodontics Seattle King County Dental Society Washington State Dental Association American Dental Association Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Academy SPECIALIZED TRAINING NobelBiocare Implant Advanced Training Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics - Wilckodontics Training COMMUNITY ORIENTED ACTIVITIES Board of Directors, Washington Women in Need, 1994-2001 President, Washington Women in Need, 2000-2001 Board of Directors, Seattle King County Dental Foundation, 1997-2000 Secretary, Seattle King County Dental Foundation, 1998-1999 Member, St. Joseph's Church Member, Issaquah Chamber of Commerce 1990 - present Board Member, Dental Quality Assurance Commission, 2000-2004 Founder, Free Dental Care for Wounded Veterans and Family, 2008 - present VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES Volunteer, Adopt-a-Family Bucket Brigade, St. Joseph's Church Volunteer, Issaquah Food Bank Member of Issaquah Schools PTA, Volunteer at Sunset Elementary and Pine Lake Middle Schools Habitat for Humanity AWARDS Theresa Cheng Day, Issaquah, January 20, 1998 Washington State Dental Association, Citizen of the Year, 1998