Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas A Collins Sr DDS
Dr. Thomas A Collins Sr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Springfield, MO. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Thomas A Collins Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Thomas A Collins Sr has the following 7 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 1 of 1
Awesome doctor and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas A Collins Sr - Posted on March 15th, 2016
I had a tooth pulled and a impacted partial bony wisdom tooth, that was in really bad shape, rotted and decayed, also infected. I had not been to the dentist much, and I was scared to death. I feared the worst. After they numbed my mouth, it took him a total of 15 minutes and they were out. Dr Collins and his staff are awesome. His staff knew I was nervous and stayed by my side the whole time. They are awesome and I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed. I wasn't.
- Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Thomas A Collins Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsTHOMAS A COLLINS SR ORAL SURGERY AND IMPLANTS DDS, 4350 S National Ave Ste B122, Springfield, MO
Dr. Thomas A Collins Sr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springfield, MO.