Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Hogan has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 8
He does excellent work. He is caring, explains everything and his staff is terrific too! I'm an old gal, 76 years of age and I've never had such a competent caring dentist take care of my needs. I can't rave enough!! I need dentures as I've lost my teeth, but I have other medical issues. He takes the most reasonable approach so that it's not too costly for me even though he makes less money. He calls to find out how you're doing and gives you his home phone no. should you need assistance. An unbelievable dentist!!
Dr. Thomas A Hogan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThomas Andrew Hogan Dds, 213 Genesee St, Auburn, NY
Dr. Thomas A Hogan is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Auburn, NY.