Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas P Arcati DMD
Dr. Thomas P Arcati, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Centereach, NY, with another office in Huntington, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Thomas P Arcati has 2 locations
1 Mark Tree Rd
Centereach, NY 11720
Dr. Thomas P Arcati has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Thomas P Arcati has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 5 of 11
Wasted my time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas P Arcati - Posted on July 7th, 2016
I wish my experience was as pleasant as those in the other reviews. My initial consultation went well. Unfortunately, that's where it ended. A five week run-around, stupid excuses & numerous phone calls later with unkept promises to have Dr. Arcarti return my calls - I gave up. I personally found his staff to be rude & unprofessional.
Terrific experience, very professional treatment.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas P Arcati - Posted on January 27th, 2016
Great experience, professional and positive
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas P Arcati - Posted on December 1st, 2015
Very positive experience, much better then I anticipated!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas P Arcati - Posted on November 18th, 2015
- Fairleigh Dickinson Univ
Dr. Thomas P Arcati Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Thomas P Arcati
Dr. Thomas Arcati is a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Huntington and Centereach areas for more than 30 years. Dr. Arcati is experienced in Extractions, Bone Grafting, Oral Pathology, Implant Dentistry and Reconstructive Surgery. He is also a professional member of the Suffolk County Dental Society, the New York State Dental Association and the American Dental Association. PROCEDURES PERFORMED Wisdom Teeth Extractions Cone Beam CT 3D Imaging Dental Implants Facial Trauma Reconstruction Bone Grafting Apicoectomy Corrective Jaw Surgery (Orthognathic Surgery) Impacted Canines Oral Pathology Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) TMJ (Tempro-Mandibular Joint Dysfunction) Tooth Extractions & Impacted Teeth Misaligned Jaws Cleft Lip & Palate Oral Cancers , Tumors, Cysts, & Biopsies Sedation Surgery Dentoalveolar Surgery Implant and Reconstructive Surgery OFFICE HOURS Both locations: Monday-Friday 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas P Arcati is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Centereach, NY.