Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas Bae has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Thomas Bae has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Thomas Bae accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Thomas Bae
Dr. Thomas Bae, DDS - General Dentist Dr. Bae graduated from UCLA and obtained his dental degree from the UCSF School of Dentistry. He is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Tri-County Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, and the Christian Medical and Dental Association. He has extensive experience in hospital dentistry, pediatric, and cosmetic dental care and is certified in Invisalign, Laser Dentistry, and Lumineers treatments. His approach to dentistry is built upon a minimally invasive philosophy that stresses prevention. He has a passion for giving back to the community and spends much of his time contributing free dental work to the homeless and is passionate about international medical and dental mission work. He and his wonderful wife, Susan, and 3-year old daughter, Kelsey, have recently welcomed their newest addition to their family, a baby girl named Seylah!
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Bae is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brea, CA.