Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas D Berry has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Thomas D Berry has the following 12 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implantation
- Impacted Tooth
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Thomas D Berry Accepts the Following Insurance
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits Dental Access Plan
- CompBenefits PPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Thomas D Berry
Dr. Berry is originally from Wichita, Kansas, and is dually trained. He received his dental degree from Creighton University and completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Emory University. Dr. Berry also attended medical school at Creighton University and completed a General Surgery internship at Georgia Baptist Hospital in Atlanta. Dr. Berry's practice focuses on intraoral surgery including extractions, endodontic surgery, bone grafts, implant surgery, and oral pathology.
Locations & DirectionsORAL SURGERY SPECIALISTS OF ATLANTA, 3280 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 240, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Thomas D Berry is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Atlanta, GA.