Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas G Bingham has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Thomas G Bingham has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas G Bingham - Posted on October 27th, 2015
Dr. Thomas G Bingham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Thomas G Bingham
FOR DR. THOMAS BINGHAM, DENTISTRY IS A FAMILY AFFAIR. As a third-generation dentist, Dr. Bingham has extensive experience, a leading-edge skill set and capabilities, and an artistic eye for beautiful dentistry. Dr. Bingham graduated dental school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio with an Honors distinction. After graduation he continued his education through a one-year hospital-based general dentistry residency in Youngstown, Ohio. Dr. Bingham knows the importance of staying up to date with the latest research and clinical techniques to provide the very best dental care to his patients. He has completed over 40 hours of continuing education each year since completing his residency. He has great passion for learning—and passes along the resulting benefits of that passion to all of our patients. While Dr. Bingham is active in all areas of dentistry, he has particular interest in sedation dentistry, wisdom teeth extraction, dental crown & bridge work, dental implant-based restorations, and periodontal surgery. At his practice at SpringPark Family Dental in Garland, Texas, he is a family dentist offering his vast expertise to patients of all ages and situations. He is also a cosmetic dentist with extensive knowledge in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Bingham loves what he does for a living, but there’s nowhere he’d rather be than with his wife, Tonia, and their two sons—Andrew and Grant. Tom also enjoys reading, hiking, hockey and baseball.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas G Bingham is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Denton, TX.