- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas H Boettcher DDS
Dr. Thomas H Boettcher, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Lincolnshire, IL. They speak English.
Dr. Thomas H Boettcher has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas H Boettcher Accepts the Following Insurance
- 300 Village Grn Ste 150 Lincolnshire , IL 60069
More about Dr. Thomas H Boettcher
Thomas H. Boettcher, DDS Dr. Boettcher was raised in Madison, Wisconsin, where he had a notable athletic career that included All-State recognition in three sports. He graduated from Cornell University in 1972, majoring in genetics. While at Cornell, he was Captain, MVP, All-Ivy League, and All-District for the Big Red baseball team. Dr. Boettcher was drafted by the Minnesota Twins after college and spent two years playing professional baseball prior to entering Northwestern University Dental School. He graduated with honors in 1977, and with achievement awards in Oral Pathology and Prosthetics. He was also selected for membership in the national dental honorary society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon. After graduation, Dr. Boettcher was invited to join a private practice in Perth, Australia and teach at the Dental School of Western Australia. Two years later, he joined a private practice in Hong Kong. In 1981, Dr. Boettcher returned to the Chicago area, to private practice, and to teach at Northwestern University. He began practicing in Lincolnshire in 1983 and has been an officer of the Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce, on the Board of Directors of the Riverside Foundation, and a past president of the Falcons Hockey Association. In 1992, Dr. Boettcher was elected into the Cornell University Athletic Hall of Fame, and in 2011 he was inducted into the Madison (Wisconsin) Sports Hall of Fame. Dr. Boettcher’s professional memberships include the American Dental Association, the Illinois State Dental Association, the Chicago Dental Society, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the Academy of Laser Dentistry. He has been married for 39 years to his wife, Karen, who teaches yoga, pilates, and spinning at local health clubs. They have two adult children who reside in Chicago. Dr. Boettcher is an advanced scuba diver, loves to travel, and is a passionate, competitive golfer. He has won multiple club championships and achieved a variety of amateur tournament successes. Call our Lincolnshire dental office today for your appointment and see the difference caring and professional dental care can make in your oral health. Village Green Dentistry is conveniently located for patients who live in the Chicago North Shore suburbs of Lake Forest, Buffalo Grove, Vernon Hills, Libertyville, and surrounding areas.