Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas E Brannon
Dr. Thomas E Brannon, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas E Brannon has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Thomas E Brannon has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
IT AINT BROKE
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas E Brannon - Posted on August 5th, 2015
Missing in Action
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas E Brannon - Posted on March 29th, 2014
This was the absolute worst dentist experience of my entire life which says a lot since going to the dentist isn't really a joy for anyone. First, I had to wait over an hour to be seen. The facility is old, run down with outdated furniture and equipment. The dental hygienist introduced herself and was nice enough but when she finished she said "ok you are good to go." I questioned if I was going to see the actual dentist since this is usually the point when the dentist comes in to check you over. She told me that he wasn't scheduled to be working that day. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Isn't the whole point of going to the dentist is to actually see a DENTIST? When I commented that it would have been nice to know that he wouldn't be in when making my appointment since the hour and half visit turned out to be a complete waste of my time they just asked if I wanted to make another appointment. Needless to say I won't ever be going back and would recommend you do the same, unless of course you want a dental appointment without an actual dentist.
45 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Thomas E Brannon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas E Brannon's office for more information.
1005 Dr Db Todd Jr Blvd Nashville, TN : (615) 327-6000
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Thomas E Brannon is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Nashville, TN.