Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas S Browder has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Thomas S Browder has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 3
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Thomas S Browder
Dr. Tom Browder grew up in the quiet countryside of rural Davie County in Advance. He went to Shady Grove Elementary and then graduated from Davie County High School. From there he went to Wake Forest University where he graduated in 1987. Dr. Browder received his dental education at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry. After graduating from UNC, Dr. Browder practiced dentistry in Taylorsville, NC for nine years. In February of 2006, he opened his practice in Advance. Dr. Browder maintains memberships in most every major dental organization including the American Dental Association and the North Carolina Dental Society, as well as local dental societies. In August of 2006, Dr. Browder received his Fellowship status in The Academy of General Dentistry. He is an alumnus of The Pankey Institute in Key Biscayne, Florida where he has completed their entire post-graduate dental continuum. Dr. Browder's commitment to dentistry runs very deep. He is extremely active with The UNC School of Dentistry where he is an Adjunct Professor with the Department of Operative Dentistry. In addition to his teaching duties at UNC, Dr. Browder also works closely with The Dental Foundation of North Carolina. That organization, working in conjunction with The UNC Dental School, provides valuable financial support to deserving dental students at UNC. In 2001, Dr. Browder and his wife established The James B. Hancock Memorial Scholarship to honor their good friend and mentor who had recently passed away. That scholarship now provides thousands of dollars each year to a dental student at UNC. Having grown up in Davie County, Dr. Browder maintains strong family and personal ties to the local community. He is the son of Ben and Ann Browder of Advance. His paternal grandparents are the late Tom and Jessie Browder of Baltimore Road in Advance and his maternal grandparents are Walter and Lucille Orrell of Advance. Dr. Browder is married to the former Deana Hartman and they have two children, Sydney and Hart. When not pursuing professional interests, Dr. Browder enjoys spending time with his friends and family. He and Deana find most of their time consumed with their children’s activities which have become too numerous to mention, but they enjoy them just the same. Dr. Browder and his family are members of Clemmons First Baptist Church. When possible, he enjoys getting away to cheer on the Tar Heels.
Locations & DirectionsTHOMAS BROWDER DDS, 5380 US Highway 158, Advance, NC
Dr. Thomas S Browder is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Advance, NC.